Our Magento consultants are here to help you design, build and support your ecommerce website.
Magento is a great ecommerce platform for businesses. A Magento consultant can help you unlock its features and benefits to the best of its ability, ensuring that your ecommerce website is performing at full capacity.
How Magento consultants can help
Our Magento consultancy can be broadened to fit your requirements. Previous consultancy work for our Magento clients has included:
- helping clients decide on an ecommerce platform; whether that’s Magento Community, Magento Enterprise, or another ecommerce system
- advising clients on best practice for search engine optimisation for Magento
- designing new and customising existing Magento themes, including responsive Magento themes
- providing ongoing support for Magento websites
- advising on the ideal catalogue and product structure for your store on Magento
- migrating your existing ecommerce website to the Magento platform
- performing SEO audits on existing Magento stores to maximise their search engine potential
- helping clients to understand Magento at a deeper level with our Magento training courses
Magento consultants with true experience
Our Magento consultants have years of experience in their respective fields, from optimising your store for search engines to designing and building high quality Magento stores across a broad range of sectors and businesses.
Richard Carter, founder of Richard Carter Consultancy, has vast experience in Magento projects on both Magento Community edition and Magento Enterprise edition, helping clients around the world by providing Magento training courses, updating Magento installations, and delivering full websites built in Magento. He also lends his expertise in Magento to speak at events around the UK to help other web designers and web developers, and is the author of 4 books on Magento:
- Magento 1.3 Themes Design
- Magento 1.4 Themes Design
- Magento Responsive Theme Development
- Learning Magento Theme Development (for Magento Community 1.8)