Master one of the world’s most powerful ecommerce platforms with our Magento training courses.
Whether you’re just starting out with Magento, or have been using it for some time and need to brush up on your skills or simply learn from scratch, our Magento courses are tailored to delegates’ experience levels and offer plenty of hands-on experience.
Extensive Magento training courses
Our Magento course is customised to suit your needs, and can cover Magento Community Edition or Magento Enterprise Edition. We have 3 Magento courses on offer, though we are able to accommodate specific requests too:
- Magento for beginners: get to grips with your Magento store with basic product and inventory management and content management techniques
- Magento for advanced users: ideal for existing Magento administrators who wish to push the boundaries of their knowledge
- Magento for web designers: a much more technical overview of Magento designed to help web designers and developers to understand good practice in developing custom Magento theme designs
- Magento Enterprise training for store administrators: learn catalogue management and order processing in Magento Enterprise Edition
- Magento SEO training: learn how to optimise your store’s content and product listings for search engines such as Google and Bing
Each training course comes with a comprehensive PDF guide for your future reference when using Magento. Please contact us for availability, pricing and more information on our Magento training courses available in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Newcastle upon Tyne, Glasgow and Cardiff.
About our Magento trainers
Our key Magento trainer is Richard Carter, founder of RCC. An experienced open source software consultant and a long-time Magento user, he has years of experience in developing Magento websites, and is author of 3 books on the Magento platform (and counting!) including Magento Responsive Theme Design and Magento 1.4 Theme Design.
Other Magento trainers are available, and include experienced Magento developers and trainers keen to share their enthusiasm and knowledge.