Our Magento Enterprise consultants are here to help you design, build, optimise and maintain your Magento Enterprise stores.
From our headquarters in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North of England, we help clients throughout the world to maximise their return from Magento Commerce.
How a Magento Enterprise consultant can help you
We have real experience with Magento Enterprise. Our previous client consultancy projects have included:
- Advising on whether Magento Enterprise is the right version of Magento for your needs (see our Magento EE features list and the Magento Enterprise detail page)
- Feasibility studies on whether Magento is the right ecommerce platform for your business, using our experience of other popular open source ecommerce systems including Drupal Commerce and WordPress’ WooCommerce
- Designing and building Magento Enterprise stores, including developing responsive, mobile-friendly ecommerce stores
- Conducting Magento SEO audits for Magento Enterprise stores, to help identify issues with website performance in search engine listings
- Reviewing Magento Enterprise store code bases to identify issues and potential issues with security, code quality and future maintainability
- Applying Magento’s security patches to ensure the store’s integrity is maintained and risk to the site from hackers is reduced
- Magento Enterprise training courses to help key staff members become confident in processing orders and managing the product catalogue on a day to day basis
Experienced Magento Enterprise consultants
Our founding director, Richard Carter, is author of four books on the Magento platform to date:
- Magento Responsive Theme Design
- Learning Magento Theme Development
- Magento 1.4 Theme Design
- Magento 1.3 Theme Design
We also regularly speak at Magento events around the UK on topics including best practice in Magento development, Magento 2 and optimising your Magento store, so you can be confident you’re working with Magento experts.