Web design consultants can help your organisation in a range of ways.
From providing effective training courses to identifying project and open source ecommerce and content management platforms for your needs, a web consultant is here to help you make the most of technology.
How a web design consultant can help
We’re experienced web design consultants, and have helped clients around the world including the University of Edinburgh and City & Guilds. Previous web consultancy projects have included:
- Writing web design exam questions and assessments for one of the leading qualification providers in the world
- Consulting on whether open source software such as Drupal, MediaWiki, Magento, Magento Enterprise, and WordPress is suitable for your requirements
- Designing, building and supporting websites with Drupal, Magento, WordPress and MediaWiki
- Offering best practice on advice on the software above for maintainability and search engine optimisation
- Intervening as mediators when web development projects go wrong
- Technically reviewing books such as The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 for publishers including renowned technical publisher Apress
- Providing training courses for other web designers and developers, including our HTML and CSS for beginners course and Introduction to Magento Development course
Expert web design consultants
As seasoned web design consultants, we have worked on a variety of website design and development projects.
From building websites to helping you chose the best content management or ecommerce platform for your needs, Richard Carter Consultancy’s knowledge and passion for all things web are available.
We consult around the world, from clients in the UK and USA to Asia, Europe and Australasia. Our web design consultancy has helped clients large and small, and can help you, too.